I am officially a Greek Orthodox Christian! On Saturday I was baptized by my Nouna and Nouno (godparents) Jen and Taki. I didn't like being dunked in the water (those pictures are coming soon, we need to get them from Papa) but I had a great time at the DAC for dinner. I REALLY missed having all of my aunts, uncles, cousins and friends there but I was lucky to have my grandparents, Ahnie, Uncle Bryce, Father Stratton and Denise. I still can't be around large groups of people or in busy places so we had to keep it very small. I am so lucky to have such wonderful godparents and a wonderful god sister, Sophia! I had a great day.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
It's Official!
I am officially a Greek Orthodox Christian! On Saturday I was baptized by my Nouna and Nouno (godparents) Jen and Taki. I didn't like being dunked in the water (those pictures are coming soon, we need to get them from Papa) but I had a great time at the DAC for dinner. I REALLY missed having all of my aunts, uncles, cousins and friends there but I was lucky to have my grandparents, Ahnie, Uncle Bryce, Father Stratton and Denise. I still can't be around large groups of people or in busy places so we had to keep it very small. I am so lucky to have such wonderful godparents and a wonderful god sister, Sophia! I had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment