Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good times!








I have been very busy for the past few weeks!  First, I went to Saginaw for a few days for a baby shower for Aunt Lisa.  I also met Aunt Maya.  They are not really my aunts, but mommy has been friends with them since she was five years old and they are so wonderful that they feel like family.  

I spent a few days hanging out with my family and met my beautiful new cousin Ava I don't have any pictures because mommy couldn't find the camera that day :(  but I already love her so much! 

I also went to the Saginaw zoo with my Papou and I learned to say his name!  

Then, I went to Harbor Springs to celebrate the 4th of July.  The whole town was decorated and everyone was dressed to celebrate.  I had a great time meeting new friends, going to the beach, and walking around downtown.  I also learned how to say "Papa" for my Papa Tony.  

I am taking a lot of steps now and looking forward to my first birthday in two days! 

1 comment:

Maya said...

Hi Ailey! I'm sorry John and I missed you up north this weekend. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

It was great to finally meet you in Saginaw though!!! Hope to see you soon when we meet Aunt Lisa's baby "brett" :)

Love,
Aunt Maya