Sunday, September 14, 2008

We have returned, finally!

























Mommy and I have finally returned from our long trip to northern Michigan.  We spent the month of August with my cousins Kaysen and Tia and my Thea Georgea.  I hadn't seen them in nine months so it was wonderful!  Unfortunately, Yia Yia was in the hospital for several days and I got a really bad virus that lasted too long!  The good news is that we are all doing better and had a lot of great times together.   

When I was at the cottage I loved when we had our cousins visit. I also loved going for wagon rides, playing in the playhouse and learning new words from Tia, like "mine" and "no".  I miss my cousins, Thea "Gia" and Theo Dennis so much and  I can't wait to visit them in New Jersey soon.  

I missed my daddy a lot and was really excited when he came to visit on the weekends!  

My godsister Sophia came to visit this past weekend. It rained the whole time but I was so happy to see her.  We had our first sleep over, saw animals at the petting zoo, and ate crackers while our mommies and daddies were tasting red and white juice. :)  

I am now home and I can't wait to see the rest of my friends!  I am also very happy that I get to see my daddy and "Da" everyday! 

1 comment:

Maya said...

welcome home! it looks like it was a great summer - minus the health issues. it is great to see pictures of the cottage. brings back great memories!