I have been having a lot of fun this winter. From play dates with my friends in my bouncy house, to trying on my first tutu, to many, many tea parties, I think winter days are fun! I got to see Elmo live ( you have to check out Sophia's blog for the pictures because our camera stopped working) which was really fun! I also went jumping in puddles today for the first time, good times!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Having fun!
I have been having a lot of fun this winter. From play dates with my friends in my bouncy house, to trying on my first tutu, to many, many tea parties, I think winter days are fun! I got to see Elmo live ( you have to check out Sophia's blog for the pictures because our camera stopped working) which was really fun! I also went jumping in puddles today for the first time, good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment