In early December Blake decided to resign from Comerica and take a new job with PNC bank. It is a great opportunity! Even though he looks like he is eighteen, they made him a Senior Vice President, hooray for Blake! He worked so hard at Comerica for eight and a half years and I know he will give so much to PNC.
He had two weeks off until starting at PNC so we decided to take a last minute vacation, in the middle of the Christmas season! It was crazy, but so worth it. I think I have decided that our last minute vacations always turn out for the best and that I need to appreciate my husband's spontaneity.
We went to Orlando for two nights and stayed at an amazing resort called the Gaylord Palms. It was a Christmas wonderland! We then drove to Port Canaveral where we boarded the Disney Dream, and it was just that, a Dream. It was our first cruise and I will never forget how amazed I was at the beauty of the ship. From amazing restaurants, nighttime Broadway shows, princess gatherings, to a spectacular kids zone, the ship was AMAZING! Our favorite day was on the private Disney Island, Cast Away Cay. Blake and I had massages in a beach front cabana while the kids played in their own kids clubs. We spent the rest of the day playing in the beautiful ocean water. It was truly a perfect day! The weather on the other days wasn't great, but at least it didn't rain :)
One of the best moments was the Princess Gathering where Ailey and Kristiana met five princess. It was so fabulous to see their little faces light up and is something I will never forget! This vacation was one that Blake and I (and hopefully the girls) will treasure forever. It was truly magical!
No comments:
Post a Comment